Monday, August 07, 2006

Horse Races





We went to Monmouth Racetrack yesterday, for something called the Haskell Races. Or something like that - it's apparently a well known event for people who are in the know. Since it was my first time at a horse track, I couldn't help but feel like I was in Mary Poppins. Love that movie.
Here's BabyJ with Uncle J. BabyJ rested his head on his uncle's chest, and just looked at me with such an amazing look of peace and comfort that just blew me away. I took as many pics as I could.

2 comments:

kara said...

So glad to see a trend starting! Why do we live on separate coasts? It's no good, I tell ya. Wish we could see you and the little one more and more and more!
k

Rona said...

Well, come on back to us! Don't you want Nora to grow up with a Jersey accent?